Brahm's 2006 Team in Training Log

I created this blog to record my training for the 2006 Bayshore Marathon through Team in Training. Feel free to revisit this site to track my progress. And if you haven't already, please consider supporting me by making a donation to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Week 20 Summary: Tapering

Mileage


Scheduled: 14 miles
Ran: 14 miles

Cross training


Push-ups: 150 (35, 35, 40, 40)
Crunches: 320 (80, 80, 80, 80)
Rock climbing: 5.7, 5.10+, 5.10a, 5.11a

Week notes


The last route I did while rock climbing was very toe-intense and left the large toe on my left foot numb for a few days. Not a cool thing to do a few days before the marathon. I've been able to bump up the push-ups to 40.

The miles were easier this week than last. Mentally, it was hard to run so few miles but I knew it was for the best in preparing for the event.

Group training


No group training this week... the marathon was on Saturday! Look for another entry on the blog for notes.