Brahm's 2006 Team in Training Log

I created this blog to record my training for the 2006 Bayshore Marathon through Team in Training. Feel free to revisit this site to track my progress. And if you haven't already, please consider supporting me by making a donation to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Postlog

Well, my training for TNT is done... at least for this year. Though I don't plan to update this site again, if I do run for TNT again I'll start up a new weblog. I do plan to continue running and will start back up after this post-marathon recovery period is through. I've started publishing my training log on a new site called We Endure. I've even imported my TNT mileage since January. You can see a "fun" dip in my weekly mileage while I was recovering from my fractured collarbone by visiting reports page.

Thanks for your support over the months. I'll see you on the road.